Food tips to make life easier.
- Freeze grapes to cool wine without watering it down.
- Put a wooden spoon across a boiling pot to keep it from boiling over.
- Use a clothes hanger to open up cook books while you’re cooking.
- Use a muffin/cookie aluminum tin pan to hold condiments at a BBQ.
- Put pancake/waffle mix in an empty/clean ketchup bottle to pour it out smoothly.
- Doritos work well as fire wood, in case you need to get a bon fire going.
- Cut your food before freezing it in order to make defrosting smaller pieces easier.
- When dunking Oreos in milk, hold the Oreos with a fork in the cream to keep the your fingers dry.
Posted on August 10, 2012 at 5:41PM with 88 notes
yourssinfullycandy likes this
shameandfortunee reblogged this from fridgebook
shameandfortunee likes this
copperheadandtea likes this
Show more notes